Thursday 8 November 2012

Nails Inc. London & Glamour Magazine

Hey Guys,

So im a huge magazine buff, I love glamour, company, elle, look and cosmopolitan! I just love a good fashion flick through this years hot trends, the freebies arent so bad aswell!

Especially in the December edition of Glamour, the wonderful Cheryl Cole graced the cover and 4 shades of Nails Inc polishes were distributed. I decided to pick the one with a dark colour considering its coming into winter, now I have been meaning to try a Nails Inc polish for a while just haven't got round to purchasing one so i was extremely delighted with this freebie. I chose a dark bluey black colour called Motcomb Street, and I have to say I had a few pre feelings to applying, I thought oh it's going to take a couple of coats because it will look washed out, I have to say the polish proved me wrong, all I needed was a clear basecoat and one coat of this! BRILLIANT I hate sitting around re coating so they don't chip. Now I only put this polish on an hour ago, so Im just waiting to see if there are any cracks or chips, hopefully not!

All in all i love this polish, i love that it was free, i love that it let me trial the company before me purchasing one as they are a bit high priced £11 this colour RRP's at, you can purchase it here;
http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/motcomb-street-polish/1096/

I shall post some photos both tonight and tomorrow, and do another update to let you know how i find it.
Thanks Glamour :)

Motcomb Street

December 2012 Glamour




and thanks for reading,
Adios

Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment