Sunday 4 November 2012

update

My mum, dad and sister finally got back off holiday! What seems like forever has actually only been 2 weeks. But thank god their home, and their baring gifts for all.
My mum knows im a huge lady gaga fan, and she treated me to a 100ml of her Fame perfume, and a new mac lipstick! Perfect, Up the Amp my favourite one. I also got a divine Owl necklace, and I love all the gifts.

Oh I also got a new tattoo :D picture to follow, im pretty busy at university this week but will try to post when I can.
On Friday 26th Me, the other half, his brother and his girlfriend went to a Freaky Friday night in a haunted pub not far from ours, the pub was built in the 1800's and I can honestly say it spooked me. I shall do a whole post which will be published on Halloween about the tour and my Halloween festivities but I shall post a couple of photos on this post from the night!

Thanks for reading

Love Sophie
x

Marc being himself on Friday Night
Halloween Fright Night

Me and The Boyfriend Night Out










No comments:

Post a Comment