Thursday 5 September 2013

Mini Boots & Superdrug Haul



Hey, just a mini haul for you, I actually purchased these before I went away, but was really too busy to post! Sorry guys, So I thought its better late than never!

The Barry M nail varnish selection was on offer, buy 2 polishes and get a third one free. So I decided to buy the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail paints in the shade Lychee and Lilac. I own other gelly hi shine paints and highly rate them, just whenever ive been to buy Lychee (the nude shade) it is always sold out, So i jumped at the chance when it was in stock. The offer of getting a free paint encouraged me more aswell, so i thought i would be a bit exotic preparing for my holidays and chose this yellow limited edition ombre effect paint.
I am yet to try this yellow one but will show you when i do :)

The next thing i purchased was another Real Techniques brush, I am now only a few brushes away from owning the whole collection, and could not resist dabbling with a new foundation brush and I purchased the expert face brush which retails for £8.99. I have been using this brush for the past couple of weeks now instead of my buffing brush, and it is safe to say i prefer this one over the other, this applies my foundation flawlessly, and i give this a huge thumbs up, thanks pixiwoo!

The other nail varnish I picked up whilst on my trips to the shops was a Sinful Colours nail polish in the shade Pistachio, Ive used this polish once and can already say I do not like this polish at all. The colour is perfect, although it stains my nails an awful yellowy green colour, Ive tried applying a base coat aswell and it causes the same problem. Although it only cost £1.99 It is 100% in my bad books, and I don't think I will be going out of my way to try another colour by this brand.

The final 2 items i purchased were another Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the bright and adventurous shade of Rendez-Vous. Now for those of you that know me, I am not one for bright coral orange colours on my lips, but I was encourage by my friend Amy who also purchased this, and I thought this would look good on holiday, Which i think it did.


This retails for £7.99 however, there was an offer on at superdrug which was any 2 revlon eye or lip products for £10 therefore I got this one and the Revlon Matte Lipstick in the shade 003 Mauve it Over. I absoloutely love this lipstick, because i have very fair skin i find it hard to pull off a nude, but this muted brown is the perfect shade for my skin tone and i Love it.




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment