Saturday 12 October 2013

MAC Plum Dandy Lipstick

Hey Guys,
So I know its been a while since I spoke to you guys about Mac, but a couple of weeks ago I was shopping with my sister and she picked up a gorgeous Mac Lipstick. This is a shade I wasn't really crazy about at first, but oh boy I am now.

Plum Dandy (Frost finish) is one of the most beautiful plummy bronze colour lipsticks ever. In the bullet the colour looks a tad too metallic but once its applied on your lips oh my I caved it looks gorgeous. Perfect for every day wear or to darken up with a few more coats for a special evening out.

Mac Plum Dandy (Frost) Mac Lipsticks retail for £15

See how gorgeous it looks, it is by far one of my faves! Im not too keen on frost finishes but to me this one doesn't seem to look too frosty or glossy on the lips, its very moisturising too.


I would really recommend this shade to people who like pinky colours with sparkle, not the best description I know but it fits haha. My sister is 17 and this is her second Mac Lipstick which she loves more than the first. The first lipstick she bought from Mac was Peach Blossom, again a frost finish but more of a pinky toned nude colour. Something she could wear at school everyday and get away with it, well college.


This is how the lipstick looks on me, Im quite pale skinned but I find that it suits me quite well. It most certainly makes my makeup stand out more than without a colour on.

If you have any questions then leave them below and I will make sure to answer.

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment