Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

Hey guys and dolls, as the festive season approaches us I thought I would share with you my gift guide. I've been doing quite a bit of shopping lately, as i'm an early bird and like to be organised and prepared. I thought I would do this guide for those of you who are a little bit un sure on what to buy, I will be doing a 'gift guide for him' soon so keep your eyes open, but for the mean time this is for her.


Ted Baker Make Up Bag | Ted Baker Purse | Loverdose Tattoo Perfume
Naked Palette | Benefit Brow Zings

This will include presents you can buy from your mum, sister, auntie, niece, friend, girlfriend anybody who is female basically! So to stop me from rambling anymore I shall start, so here is my Christmas gift guide part 1.

Every girl loves perfume or make up or something that generally makes them feel good about themselves. So I opted for 2 make up products, 1 perfume, a make up bag and a purse.

Now to start with my sisters just about to turn 18 and is loving being involved with using makeup at the moment, however she's been using a lot of mine. Which I don't mind just I thought I would like to get her some of her own. So she had been eyeing up my naked 2 palette, and then when we went shopping she opted for this one. For those of you who don't know, Naked Palettes are by urban decay and they have 12 eye shadows all neutral toned but with shimmer and sparkle, they suit everyone's tone and would make a great gift for a female member because everyone loves a bit of sparkle.

The brow zings, is tailored to some people, not everyone draws on their eyebrows, but for someone you know loves their brows this is perfect. It comes in 3 shades so be careful when picking the right shade, but it is the perfect brow kit to create those HD brows.

Perfume is something nearly every woman loves and uses on a regular basis. I chose this particular one because Its for my mum, She loves the original Loverdose and every time the advert comes on the tv for this she ooohs and ahhhs about how she needs it. Need I mention the smell is out of this world. I love a strong scented perfume and this is one for those people. This would be great for someone of a younger age but also a little bit older too depending on their taste.

Now the makeup bag would be something for a younger female. Again this was for my sister, she goes through makeup bags like their going out of fashion there a bit of a fad. But I thought I would get one that can fit just enough make up in for a daily basis, It can be wiped clean and is very handy to fit into a bag.

The matching purse to the make up bag is one for any age. This one is actually my mums, but I know that I want one and I'm 19 and my grandma wants one and she's 72 so this one is one for everyone. Its a little bit pricey but Its long lasting and its a purse, its in and out of a bag and on show everyday.

Keep an eye out for my male Christmas gift guide which shall be very soon. Let me know what your buying for friends and family this Christmas below.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment