Wednesday 13 November 2013

University Makeup Storage/Storage Away From Home


So I start back at university for my second year this year, and me and my friend Amy from MakeupEscape have decided to move in together. As your reading this your probably thinking 2 bloggers who love makeup living together is not a good idea.. I assure you we have influenced each other quite alot.

But, Because I am away from home for a while I kind of thought it was a bit too much to bring my entire makeup collection with. Because, I will be going back home some weekends and will need some stuff there. Therefore, I decided to bring a quantity of my makeup with me and I thought I would show you guys how i store it.

At home I store my makeup in muji storage and the draws on my dresser which you will have seen in previous posts. If not the links are here:
My Dresser
Makeup Storage

The makeup storage post is rather old, well nearly a year old so keep your eyes open for a new updated 'home makeup storage' but seen as though this one is a post on my new storage at uni lets get crack-a-lacking.

So to start off with I keep most of my makeup in this cutlery divider from Ikea which is available here. This was really cheap £1.50 and I knew it would fit in a draw because thats what there made for! Anyway, I tend to store most of my makeup in this apart from my foundation which I will talk about after...



Top left I like to keep my bulky items such as my Naked 2 Palette, Sleek Oh So Special Palette, Nars Orgasm Blush, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Soft & Gentle, Mac MSF Lightscapade and Mac Bronzer in Matte Bronze.

In the section underneath this I like to keep my brushes and some cotton pads which I use to take my make up off. My brushes include real techniques, Mac and unbranded brushes. My real techniques brushes have been mentioned in posts before but I will do an updated post soon on my brush collection. In the mean time if you have any questions about my brushes then feel free to ask/contact me.

Moving on to top right I keep my 'not everyday brushes' so like spare brushes my MUA Pro Brow Palette and a Neutral W7 Palette. This is basically my random stuff both of which have been discontinued and I can't find on-line or in store anywhere, sorry guys.

In the section below that I keep my eyeshadows these include; Mac Woodwinked, Nars Ondine, Mac Paintpot in Indianwood, 17 Wild Nude Metallic, Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate, MUA Brown and My Mac Quad consisting of Star Violet, Mystery, Rule and Naked Lunch. On to the other pieces in this section this includes; Bourjois Bronzing Primer & Benefit Sun Beam Highlighter. Merely because there was no other space to put these.

The bottom section consists of Mascara, Concealer and Lip Crayons. Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Light, Mac Mineralize Concealer NW15, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Light 2, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Blackest Black, Mac Eye Khol Teddy, Rimmel Brow Pencil Dark Brown, Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Black, Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, L'Oreal Dimantissime Mascara, Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Rondezvous, Lovesick and Crush.

This is my basic collection I brought from home, almost everyday wear if you like. I also keep some stuff such as my foundation on top of my dresser.

I store all my bracelets on a glass tea lighter holder and my lipsticks in this holder which was from ebay for about £2.99 you can get it here!!
The Lipsticks Ive brought with me are;

Mac - Rebel, Up The Amp, Russian red, Brick o La, Peach Blossom and Viva Glam 1.

Others - Revlon Mauve it over, Collection Revenge, Collection Scorned, Baby Lips Cherry Me, Maybelline Midnight Plum, Maybelline Magic Mauve and Maybelline Pink Lollipop.



My foundation draw is a little bit drastic to say im living at uni, but you never know how your skins going to feel so I brought quite a few with me.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Rimmel Match Perfect 100 Ivory
Loreal True Match Rose Beige
Bourjois 123 Perfection 51 Vanilla,
Rimmel Stay Matte 100 Ivory
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream Light, Illamasqua Skin Base 4.5



So this is about everything Ive brought with me, if any of you are interested in My skin care routine or essentials I've brought with me to university. Then Let me know below and I will do a post for you!

P.S. almost forgot to mention my acrylic storage is from Muji 
about a year ago you can find my original post here

Love...


No comments:

Post a Comment