Monday 4 February 2013

50 Random facts about me


I've seen a few people do this on YouTube  so I thought why not do it on my blog? So here goes 50 random facts about me.

(1) My natural hair colour is a reddy auburn bit brighter than ginger
(2) I have 1 sister who is 18 months younger than me 
(3) I live in a pub, well when i'm home from university
(4) I am currently studying Criminology with Law at Edge Hill University
(5) I am obsessed with shopping, in particularly for clothes and make-up
(6) To be exact I have been on 114 aeroplanes in my lifetime
(7) I drive a Grey fiat 500! Called molly!
(8) I have a golden labrador, well hes more of a white colour and hes called max, he looks just like an andrex puppy
(9) I don't like the taste of beer at all, well its actually worse than that it makes me feel physically sick the smell of it, which is a bit weird considering that I live and have grown up in a pub. 
(10) I have worn nail polish or had my nails done every day since 2009, I can not stand bare nails. 
(11) I reallllly hate chewing gum, it makes my teeth feel disgusting.
(12) I have OCD about my bed ha weird but my bed always has to be made and in a certain way.
(13) speaking of beds I have to have the right hand side other wise I can't sleep
(14) I have met the klaxons, and was like wowowowo at James! Yum
(15) I still play a spice girls cd in my car
(16) the majority of my friends are called either Amy or Sam, weird huh.
(17) there is the exact age difference between my mum and her sister than there is between me and my sister.
(18) I have a river island obsession especially with bags
(19) I have a heart tattooed to my wrist
(20) love wearing comfy clothes, if I'm at home and stayin in I am forever in my onesie
(21) I am also the biggest vampire diaries fan going! I absolutely adore Ian somerhalder 
(22) I used to pretend I was a princess up until I was about 10 ha!
(23) my favourite colour is purple
(24) I am really picky when it comes to food
(25) I hate thunder and lightening
(26) I live facing both schools I went to
(27) my favourite sandwich is turkey salad
(28) me and my boyfriend met in a nightclub (cliche or what ha)
(29) I have been to Egypt 5 times
(30) my favourite drink is vanilla milkshake especially from McDonald's
(31) I own far too many clothes 
(32) I used to be a ballet dancer and a tap dancer
(33) my favourite book is the 50 shades trilogy
(34) I love watching beauty gurus and videos on YouTube
(35) I am seriously obsessed with Krispy Kreme donuts they taste so damn good,
(36) I have to draw/dye my eyebrows because their white, and even brighter in the sunshine.
(37) I don't like fish
(38) I don't wear any other shoes than converse normally
(39) I have bright blue eyes
(40) I used to wish I never had curly hair, now I wish it would come back! Typical
(41) I prefer white chocolate to milk chocolate
(42) I love spikes and studs especially on accessories
(43) I always research something before I buy it.
(44) I'm a sheep and if somebody has something then I will have to get it.
(45) I refuse to spend money on something that isn't worth the price.
(46) I love plan b!
(47) music really cheers me up
(48) I used to have 7 piercings
(49) I have 25 great aunties and uncles (nan has 12 brothers and sisters)
(50) I love writing blog posts and meeting new people

I would love to read or even watch the 50 random facts about you tag on any of your blogs or youtube channels, so leave a comment in the comment section below and I will 100% check them out. Let me know if we have any random facts that are similar. Thanks for reading. Love sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. I love these tyres of posts :) Also still listen to Spice Girls. Lovely blog!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophie. Thanks for the 50 facts. Some of the things are similar to mine, lol. I really like your blog,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete