Sunday 31 March 2013

Fashion for April



Hey my pretty readers, I've not done one of these for a while, and now that we are nearing the end of March I thought it was about time I posted the products which I think are on trend for spring/April and products which I will most likely be purchasing or dreaming about purchasing next month.
I'm being a little venturous this month and venturing out of my local store River Island and into a wider world of fashion. Of course there will be a few pieces from RI there couldn't not be. This month i've been really cheeky and i really want 2 bags, i cant chose between them both!!!


1. Selfridges - Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote £310 - This bag is to die for, it is absolutely stunning. I have wanted a Kors bag for years, but can never justify spending the large amount on one. But this colour and style is so on trend this spring. Might have to ask my dad rather nicely!!

2. River Island - Black Dimante Embellished Spiral Sandals £35 - I owned these sandals last year in a coral pink colour, well they were rather similar from River Island and these ones look rather grown up and more of a sophisticated sandal with the gold detailing over the black back drop of the shoe, a shoe that I will be purchasing this week.

3. New Look - White Alphabet Crop Top £9.99 - I have seen so many crazes on worded t-shirts/crop tops lately, such as the iconic 'GEEK' tops from Topshop then the Primark knockoffs with numerous slogans, the primark alphabet blouse. Iconic pieces which will only be on trend for this season so why not be adventurous and try something now rather than next season when you'll look like you've been rummaging through a fashion trashcan. This piece from new look is a steal, a short crop top would look great with some high wasted jeans for the early spring, considering its snowing right now as im typing this. Or wait a while longer and team it with a pair of high wasted shorts or a maxi skirt.

4. Asos - Cambridge Coral Fluro Leather Satchel £115 - Ok so i bought a fake Cambridge satchel a while back, and regretted it ever since it began to fall apart. Now, I've wanted one for a while but its been choosing the right colour that's been bugging me, and now they've brought out some new shades to the fluro range and this coral colour is right up my street, very summery and eye catching. I saw it in selfridges and immediately was drawn to this one over any of the others such as the fluro green or yellow, there a little bit too bright for me.

5. River Island - Blue Ditsy Print Blouse £30 - Last but not least another river island shirt which needs to be added to my collection. Im a loose shirt kind of person over a pair of jeans, or tucked into some disco pants that's me practically down to a tee. But there is something about this shirt that screams vintage fashion, more than likely something to do with the fact that its a very similar print to the print my grandad used to have on his bedding when i was a child. But this print would look fabulous teamed with some acid washed jeans.

So what are you fashion fixes for next month? What pieces do you NEED in your life?

Much Love Sophie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully I'll be able to whack out the sandals! I need some sun in my life! :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Can't wait for the weather to heat up x

      Delete
  2. I need sunglasses! <3

    xxx zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete