Sunday 27 October 2013

Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF)

Hey guys heres another product from the previous haul; Mac's infamous MSF Soft and Gentle. Im pretty sure you would of seen this product reviewed and swatched hundreds of times this year but I finally jumped on the band wagon and decided to purchase it, so heres my opinion on this global phenomenon of a product.

Mineralize Skin Finish Soft and Gentle RRP £22

This msf is basically a highlighter, and i use it on the top of my cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose, to elongate my nose and to add some glow and shimmer to my skin. To start off with I think I best explain my skin, its rather flat looking, You could add the dewyest foundation and my skin would still not glow, nor look radiant or fresh. I don't know what it is, but with this highlighter I am able to trick my skin in to looking glowy, young and fresh by sweeping this highlighter above the apples of my cheeks (kind of underneath my eyes) and down the centre of my nose.



The glow from this highlighter is to die for, I love the shimmer as it gives a natural sun kissed look, yet you can build up the highlight to make it as strong and prominent as desired. The highlight looks completely different in different lights and in natural lights sometimes its hard to see.

The pigmentation of this product is rather good aswell, something I find Mac achieves in as all of the pigmentation in their blushes, eye shadows and highlighters are rather prominent and noticeable. Somethings never change, and I can now see why so many people hyped up this product.

Heres a photo of the highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones, down my nose and near the centre of my face;



I have now worn this everyday for the past couple of weeks and can honestly say Boy am I glad I bought this product, I love it and can really see the difference and change in my makeup, making it look more fresh and healthy.

Do you have any of the other highlighters from mac, or know a cheaper dupe for Soft and Gentle? Let me know in the comment section below.

 Love


No comments:

Post a Comment