Sunday 24 November 2013

FOTD: Autumnal Makeup



Hey guys and dolls its Autumn or Fall depending on where your from. So, I thought I would do a post on my go to Autumn make up look. A look which I have been supporting almost everyday over the past couple of weeks. Depending on my mood I tend to change my lipstick from the red which I will show you in this post to a dark purple.

But considering the red is the one ive been wearing the most I thought I would show you this look. If you want to see the other one then let me know in the comment section and I shall do a post for you.


Product List:
Foundation - Mac studio fix fluid NC15
Concealer - Seventeen Phwoarr paint shade; Medium
Bronzer - Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Blusher - Nars Ograsm
Eye shadow - Tease from the Naked 2 Palette
Eyeliner - Mac Eye Khol in Teddy
Mascara - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
Highlighter - Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Lipstick - Collection Gothic Glam Shade 3 Revenge



So these are the products that I have used almost everyday to create my 'Autumnal Look' and here is the final look;



Would love to see what your go to autumnal look is, leave your posts below and I will check them out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment