Monday 18 November 2013

FOTD: Golden Eyes & False Lashes





Hey guys and dolls, so I thought I would share with you one of my Face of the day or in this case Night looks.

I recently went to an 18th Birthday party and decided to team a red satin cami with a black leather skirt along with some golden smoked out eye makeup and a neutral lip. I thought I would share with you the products I used to achieve this look.


Foundation - Illamasqua Skin Base Shade 4.5

Eye Shadows - Naked 2 Palette and shade YDK all over the lid, blended the shade Busted in the outer corners. Added Half Baked to the inside corner and extended Busted up in a flick.

Eye Brows - MUA Pro Brow Palette (discontinued) and Rimmel eyebrow pencil Dark

Mascara -Soap & Glory Thick & Fast, L'Oreal Dimantissime.
                     
                                                                           Highlighter - Benefit Sun Beam & MSF Soft and Gentle


If you have any questions then leave them below and I will happily answer them. 
Thanks for reading Love...




No comments:

Post a Comment