Monday 20 January 2014

Mac Palette


Hi Guys, there hasn't been a beauty post in a while but with it being a new year, I've decided to come back to the Blogging world, and my first beauty post back will be my Mac Palette.



Over Christmas I received the 15 eye shadow palette, along with a couple of eye shadows I have accumulated on my way. This post will do a run through of the shadows which are currently in my Mac Palette. It's not full yet but it is getting there.

Lost the stickers of the left bottom 2 shades, didn't apply when depotting. Guessed the shadows to my best knowledge :)

So my palette is a large pro palette with the 15 shadow inserts; the large palette retails for £14 and the shadow inserts retail for £6.50. The eye shadows depending on what form retail from £10 (if you buy them in pan) or £12.50 if you buy them in the pot. You can depot the shadows yourself, or its better to buy them in pan with the magnets already applied and then just pop it in the palette.

Starting from the top row L-R:

1st Row:
All that glitters;
Mystery; Satin Finish
Naked Lunch; Frost Finish
Satin Taupe; Frost finish
Woodwinked; Veluxe Pearl Finish

2nd Row:
Star Violet; Veluxe Pearl Finish
Mylar; Satin Finish
Texture; Velvet Finish
Black Tied; Velvet Finish

3rd Row:
Steamy; Frost Finish
Electra; Frost Finish
Aquadisiac; Lustre Finish


No comments:

Post a Comment