Thursday 16 January 2014

Tom Ford: Extreme Mascara Review

Hi guys and dolls, I thought that I would do a review on one of my new mascara finds for 2014. This mascara was from Selfridges and is by Tom Ford it retails for £34 and I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the mascara...











Atfirst glance the packaging is rather swanky, and one which I like. The detailing of the TF on the top of the mascara is something which I love within Tom Ford products. The brown marble effect packaging with the gold detailing again is something which is astetically pleasing to the eye, packaging thumbs up.

Opening the mascara, the wand is something which I consider to be make or break. The wand is a full bristle brush, and is my favourite type of wand for creating volume, length and drama. The mascara itself is of a wet consistency not too dry but not to wet that it leaves marks when you blink. All in all I love the formula of this mascara and the dark blackest black shade that really makes my lashes black! I love this mascara, and it was definitely a good find of mine.

The only thing that puts me off repurchasing this mascara once it is used up is the price, coming in at £34 is a little bit steep for mascara, especially when there are so many others on the market that I want to try and are considerably little cheaper.

Thanks Tom Ford for your wonderful mascara, but no so much a thank you for the price!! Ouch!!

All I all this mascara receives a score of...







No comments:

Post a Comment