Hi guys, its that time of the week for another healthy recipe, again if you follow slimming world then this recipe is SYN FREE! Eat as much of this as you want without feeling guilty...
You Will Need:
- 400g Extra Lean Mince Beef
- 1 Large Onion
- Passata (or chopped tomatoes)
- 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- Fry Light
This one is so simple and your meal can be made within minutes..
1) In a pan spray a couple squirts of fry light and add the minced beef.
2) Chop the onions and once the meat has browned add the onion and continue to stir until the onions turn golden.
3) Add the stock cubes sprinkled over the contents of the pan, and stir.
4) Add the passata or the chopped tomatoes, leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
5) Make your pasta, sit down and enjoy.
You can freeze this meal for upto 1 month if there are any leftover.